Reaction score
:cry:
Well I have too get rid of 171 soon and the CSL (geting a z4m coupe) so I just wondered if anyone knew the best place too advertise, apart from autotrader. Also is 11.5k an ok price for 55 plate 6k er???

Your thoughts would be appreciated

Scot

Reaction score
Pistonheads seems popular to sell, ebay at a last resort i would guess.
hope you've had fun!! 8)

Reaction score
11.5k is quite low... I would look for 12k to start off with..

I was looking at 11.5k for mine (15k miles) and had a bit of interest on it... so you should get at least 12k with half the mileage.

Cheers
O.

hyb

Reaction score
12-12.5 for that kinda mileage I would have thought.

Z4m Coupe! NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Reaction score
Thanks all

I'm loathed too let it go but somethings got too give. Been fooling myself I can run 3 performance cars! I'll let you know how I get on with the sale and of-course I'm gonna make sure the new owner logs on here!

And I'm still going too be logging on here too, Thanks Nik et all for running such a great site for a truly exceptional car.
=D>

Reaction score
pistonheads is good, but Steve Coulter at www.allvehicles.co.uk will give you a good price for it.

I was just reading a review of the Z4M coupe, looks like an awesome car, it's the only Z4 I like the look of, (not really a fan of roadsters/convertibles) and it's got one of the sweetest engines ever made. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun destroying Caymans at the lights, and it's less expensive too!

You'll miss the Trophy. :cry: