Reaction score
Trophy No.
hi hi hi there

remember me, matt former owner of #168 ' T6PHY?

well i'm back in the market for one.

I sold mine around 18 months or so ago. since then i have changed a lot of things in the career front and now have my own business - www.offyourmarks.com

I have just bought the missus a 182 cup and have realised much i like the 182's. so i am looking for another Trophy for my garage queen car

Ideally i want a 1 owner, sub 10k miles model - can i temt anyone for an immediate cash sale? must be in pristine condition though 8)

many thanks

matt

Reaction score
try Tomx on here.... he has one of the lowest, if not the lowest mileage used example for sale. cars with sub 10k are few and far between now so you'll pay a premium....

Allvehicles also had one with 5k miles on it in stock too

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
glad to see a former owner tempted back.... all you lot who are selling will be back also.... :)

and vergy good luck with the new business... if you need any Print work doing, give me a buzz, i'll have one of the Reps do you a deal - lowest cost for premium quality :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
thanks gus - going to see tomx car today - if as nice as he says then i will be buying it :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
well

I have bought the lovely CT from tomx

its a peach and only done 2k miles and in first class condition

feels soooo good to be owning a CT again. I have been driving the wifes 182 cup for the last few weeks and i am surprised at the ride difference - seems overdamped but has a sharper turn in.

no real issues with the car - however i will be giving it a full 2 day detail and finishing with the Zymol Royale - will post up pics when its done. prob be a whole off as i'm chocca at the mo but i cant wait to do it.

so thanks to tomx for allowing me to buy it - he didnt want to really let it go but I'm glad he did.

cheers

matt

Reaction score
Very glad you are happy with it - I have got to say it looked stunning as you drove down the road in it and I was very sorry to see it go. Its like the end of an era after wanting one so much when they first came out.

Reaction score
matt the cat said:
well

I have bought the lovely CT from tomx

its a peach and only done 2k miles and in first class condition

feels soooo good to be owning a CT again. I have been driving the wifes 182 cup for the last few weeks and i am surprised at the ride difference - seems overdamped but has a sharper turn in.

no real issues with the car - however i will be giving it a full 2 day detail and finishing with the Zymol Royale - will post up pics when its done. prob be a whole off as i'm chocca at the mo but i cant wait to do it.

so thanks to tomx for allowing me to buy it - he didnt want to really let it go but I'm glad he did.

cheers

matt

congrats on the new purchase, thats a special one that you have got there.

and also you get a round of applause for being the perfect buyer too....no messing about. everybody wants a buyer like you.

have fun.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
cheers matt :D

i dont like timewasters so i try to avoid messing about myself.

plus as soon as i saw it that was that - it was perfect 8)