Rear 182 half leather interior

Reaction score
Decided to strip all the back of my newly finished clio TT and so need to sell the back seats which i brought a year of so ago from a 182... Looking for £80 + delivery or can pick up from me. I cover a fairly large area of the south from hertfordshire down to Berkshire way.

26092010557.jpg

26092010553.jpg

Many thanks
David

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Tempting. I've wanted these due to the fact they split unlike the rear bench in the T. I could do with being able to take 3 passengers and something large in the boot.

Reaction score
Yeh, they are nice seats, dont think i have even sat on them actually! (others have of course!) - Ah tell a lie, i did when i cleaned the glass from inside.. my bad

Reaction score
floodie said:
Decided to strip all the back of my newly finished clio TT and so need to sell the back seats which i brought a year of so ago from a 182... Looking for £80 + delivery or can pick up from me. I cover a fairly large area of the south from hertfordshire down to Berkshire way.

26092010557.jpg

26092010553.jpg

Many thanks
David

Hi David I'll have them mate can you drop me a PM to confirm and any chance of delivery to either Basingstoke in Hampshire or Bracknell in Berkshire.

Cheers,

Matt.

Reaction score
Blimey these things are like hot cakes, god knows how im going to play this one without upsetting someone!

Matt: i live in Crowthorne which is a stones throw from bracknell so im sure something could be done...

to all - i think i have explained this in PM to everyone, but this sale is dependant on me buying parts from someone else.. it is 90% certain, but their inbox over on cliosport is bloody full!.. it was all good to go on saturday but tried PMing him yesterday and obviously it wouldnt go through... im sure its fine, the moment he logs on i think he gets a "mail box full" warning, and i am checking all the time to see the last time he logs on (last activity).. i think it will be as soon as this evening as he is a regular user.. but im pretty sure it will be tomorrow or weds morning at latest.

The moment i know then ill have to roll a dice on who can have these, or give you all a stick each and who ever comes out alive can have them :)...

Many thanks
David

Reaction score
floodie said:
to all - i think i have explained this in PM to everyone, but this sale is dependant on me buying parts from someone else.. it is 90% certain, but their inbox over on cliosport is bloody full!.. it was all good to go on saturday but tried PMing him yesterday and obviously it wouldnt go through... im sure its fine, the moment he logs on i think he gets a "mail box full" warning, and i am checking all the time to see the last time he logs on (last activity).. i think it will be as soon as this evening as he is a regular user.. but im pretty sure it will be tomorrow or weds morning at latest.

Many thanks
David

Is this me by any chance? I've cleared my inbox on cliosport as I got a mail from them saying you'd tried to send me a pm

Reaction score
Chris: no chap, its a guy that im looking to buy parts FROM rather than sell parts TOO.

Sir_Dave: Yes!, was a good shout from you, thanks mate.. gonna have to let some one down which i dont really like to.. but hey. Anyway, that chap from CS still hasnt logged on so im assuming i will know either tonight or tomorrow.. Bloody better do anyway :)

Many thanks