Reaction score
I was standing on the road trying to supervise the traffic as I had a dumper being dropped off when I knew sat at the traffic lights was red clio - I thought thats a trophy - sure enough drove right pass us - And it was a lovely little thing - NICE !! Made my day.
Simon

Reaction score
I do mean the queensbury outside Halifax - Was it u??? =D>

Reaction score
No bit it did have a little chunky monkey driving it :lol:

Again saw another trophy driving past the site at Queensbury - different one thou with a lady driving it this time =D>

Reaction score
Y* 05 TZT - Spotted today @ 2.00pm again passing the tesco store -

Was held up by someone turning into the Black Dyke Mills then you (driver) put your foot down to a nice sound of a TROPHY - Made my day. - Me and the mate were chatting about cars and then one turns up - Quality! :D

Reaction score
Its the second time I have seen it passing by - Can you tell I do a lot of work. Where u based Cue?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Halifax - but depending on the day it could be saville park or greetland.

I bumped into a guy at nursery yesterday with a liquid yellow V6 who's brothers just bought a T off here, small world.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
corneyman, I saw you the other day in the focus - i was in the blue beemer, just below the spa or whatever its called now. iirc it was friday evening....

Reaction score
Thought it was you, looks good, we'd been to the pictures. Currently trying to convince Mrs Corneyman that the Focus needs the Mountune package putting on it. I keep checking the site to see whats going on, looks like my old Trophy has disappeared from the forum which is a real shame.

Reaction score
Spotted again same clio trophy - 05 TZT - but this time it followed me to work and passed my site - (well I let a few cars pass first so i could admire whilst sitting in traffic - So no one off here???