QUAIFE ATB Differential

hyb

Reaction score
Im not sure the trophy needs it, i'm still pleasantly shocked at how much grip the trophy can lay down off the line. even in the wet experimenting on how far you can rev and drop the clutch, expecting wheel spin it just shoots off

Reaction score
hyb said:
Im not sure the trophy needs it, i'm still pleasantly shocked at how much grip the trophy can lay down off the line. even in the wet experimenting on how far you can rev and drop the clutch, expecting wheel spin it just shoots off

Sweet how high you got?

Reaction score
The clever things about the ATB are that it fits in a normal size housing and does not have any friction plates to wear and does not lock very much on the over-run, i.e during turn-in. The down-sides are that it only works as long as both wheels have some grip and does not seem to like un-even surfaces - best on the track. Most cars to which it is fitted seem to become very twitchy under certain conditions - i.e in real road use. On the other hand it may be the most viable solution for the Clio - other than a good traction control system such as Racelogic.

Reaction score
Focus rs has an ATB does it not?

If the Trophy Killer stays with me, i might spend some cash on one of these.