Reaction score
On sunday i was driving up the a21/m25 towads Dartford bridge and the cup was getting so much attention.
It does a bit any way but i had people waving and giving me the thumbs up. :)
I dont know weather this was because the car was clean or because i was doing 60 in the slow lane (very unusual but i was low on fuel) but it was a bit odd.
I did check the car after to see if something had fallen off!
:wink:
Anyone else had that?
Do the trophys get much attention?

Lee

Reaction score
I had two guys in in a van in France trying to get my attention at a toll booth. I looked over and they were waving, shouting and sticking their thumbs up.

I get far more people look at the Trophy than I did the 172 or 182.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, i drive home along 1 junction of the M3 most evenings and because i'm getting straight off again, i just stick in the left hand lane. Its quite funny watching the amount of people who stare as they go past in the outer lanes. Occasionally you can see them saying 'TROPHY' too :p

Reaction score
I sometimes get groups of lads in cars looking at the 182, but generally I don't notice whether other people are looking or not! (Probably not lol)

Day

Reaction score
Miss Metallic said:
I sometimes get groups of lads in cars looking at the 182, but generally I don't notice whether other people are looking or not! (Probably not lol)
They are looking at the fit bird driving obviously... ;)

Reaction score
i used to have a 1.2 dynamique in sept 05 i got the 182. a black one, unfortunatly it has the normal colour alloys not the dark ones. still not used to the attention still think people are looking at my bird so im trying hard to not mouth at them lol nevery mind. :p

Reaction score
I was getting loads of people looking at me today. Must have been something to do with me bedding in the new brakes.

:twisted:

Reaction score
People are always staring at me in Munich. I don't think they see many RHD cars over here! They usually have a big grin on their face :? Lots of people try and race you as well.