no trophy for 2+ months!

Reaction score
Playing hockey at the weekend and i was pushed over and fell badly on my ankle. All weekend it hurt so got it checked out this morning. Was sent for x-rays etc etc and am now in plaster for about 6-8 weeks! They couldn't tell me if it was broken or multiple fractures!!! I will hopefully find that out on Friday. So now driving till it comes off :(
Still means the trophy will now get plastered with salt over the next two months :)

The good news is the new xbox comes on friday and i should now be getting one on friday!

hyb

Reaction score
lucky lucky, really want to get my hands on an xbox360, kept putting off putting my name down for one, guess it'll be february or an expensive purchase on ebay :(

Gutted about your leg too :p

Reaction score
i put my name down on the 19th of August for one from gameplay.com and they recently told me i wouldn't get one on friday. They then changed their mind and said i would. So i phone and e-mailed and said can someone 100% confirm if i will get one on Friday. They said i will 100% be getting one! So fingers crossed they come through and don't balls it up.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your ankle Jezza, guess we will have to wait to get some group photos with your car. Hope you have a quick recovery!

Reaction score
Thanks Olis, im already missing driving the trophy! and i've still got to wait another 7 1/2 weeks!

Hyb: that would be tempting but now im stuck at home for a couple of months i will be playing it a lot!!! :)