Reaction score
just thought i would say hi ive put a deposit down on 428 from lookers should be collecting it on the 29th of this month as there doing the timing and aux belt before i pick it up :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
glenn said:
just thought i would say hi ive put a deposit down on 428 from lookers should be collecting it on the 29th of this month as there doing the timing and aux belt before i pick it up :D

Cool, welcome to the site!

My belts due this year - time to get the wallet out :)

Reaction score
yes they said it was due the timing belt only so i asked them to do the aux belt aswell to save me getting it done next year lets hope the suspension is ok as ive never seen the car yet

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome!

If you post it up in the trophy Register forum you will get your lucy 3rd Trophy forum star! :D

Enjoy the (trophy) !!

Reaction score
i think ive done that a couple of days ago but thanks for the heads up

Reaction score
thanks and thats before ive even picked the car up :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
glenn said:
thanks and thats before ive even picked the car up :D

Yeah these new guys are a bit keen to pick up scalps, I think that's one notch on the bedpost each at the moment. ;-)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Well I thought the 3rd star was deserved as he technically owns it! ;) just doesn't yet have the ability to drive it.

When do you pick the car up?

Reaction score
should be next monday as long as the belts get done this week i have a lad picking my car up on wednesday so i will be in a works van for a bit and thanks for the welcome

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Hope your prepared for the longest week ever! :wink:

Post some pics up in the Trophy owners register when you get her so we can all admire! :)

Reaction score
will do and can somebody help i will be after getting better brakes straight away whats a good setup ?

Reaction score
I think this was dayc old Trophy he part ex'd with the Red 200 on here. Got yourself a nice motor there as i know he looked after it.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Getting mine all replaced on Weds (they are all very low) with same setup, DS2500 pads, HC discs, braided lines and some Castrol Response fluid - my brakes are VERY poor!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
bearne1 said:
Getting mine all replaced on Weds (they are all very low) with same setup, DS2500 pads, HC discs, braided lines and some Castrol Response fluid - my brakes are VERY poor!

With that setup you'll be going from no braking to stopping the T on it's nose! :)

Reaction score
so this set up can handle the odd track day or would it be worth going for a full brembo set up including callipers

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
glenn said:
so this set up can handle the odd track day or would it be worth going for a full brembo set up including callipers

Be fine for track use I would say, I think from memory some people on here use this setup for the track.

Reaction score
leaving at 9 tomorrow to pick the trophy up can't wait :D hopefully get some pics of it aswell