Reaction score
Hi all

Thought I would get registered on hereas i am looking for a Clio Trophy

I currenty drive a Mountune performance tuned Fiesta ST500 (even though it didnt stay looking likea ST500 for long)

Are ther eany certain things I shoud be looking out for if I actually find a minter for sale?

I drove one a while back and it was awesome fun, even though the KW setup i have on my ST is good the Sachs setup on the Clio T was insane

Anyway, here are a few pics and spec (it had quite a few different looks in the yeah I have had it)

Mountune 165 Powertrain Upgrade (Roush Technologies - Kit consists of Enclosed Induction kit, 421 Manifold, Hi Flow Sports Cat, Cat Back Exhaust + ECU Recalibration)
Team Omega with Toyo T1-R's
Recaro Sportser CS Seats
KW Variant 1 Coilovers
12.5mm Rear Axle Spacers
Ford Focus ST Power Start Button
De-tangoed Front Lights (Inners Painted Black)
OMP Front Upper Strut Brace
Smoked Repeaters
Black Climair Wind Deflectors
Black Upper Mesh Grille
Black Lower Mesh Grille
Black Fog Surrounds Front + Rear
Black Exhaust Valance
Black Tail Lights
Silver-Tec Indicator Bulbs
PIAA Uprated Bulbs Allround
Silver Lower Grille Mouth
Yellow Brake Calipers
De-Badged
Sunstrip
Ford Kuga Rear Wiper
Richbrook Ariel
Aero Wiper Blades

fapw0x.jpg

2nqyuu0.jpg

2s5zn8m.jpg

jp7u45.jpg

4gqfbp.jpg

bj71jo.jpg

10p2ccw.jpg

ojjbf8.jpg

1j23xf.jpg

23i6z4k.jpg

ivd5w3.jpg

1zgvxgo.jpg

o5dj7c.jpg

Ashton

Reaction score
Wow - that's probably the best-looking ST I've ever seen. Looks like some sort of stealth weaponry, and a real no-expense-spared job. Kudos.

I'm not the best person to give advice on what to look out for when buying a T, but when I got mine a few months ago I had a very thorough read of as many threads on this forum as I could - I'm sure you'll be able to find answers to any questions you have in the myriad posts on here, and you can be confident that any car being sold by a member is more than likely to have been very well looked after.

Good luck with your search!

Reaction score
Use the search function, but as a start.

Check for rear disk wear. £120 for new ones.
Exhaust mounts are crap but cheap, approx £35 for all 3.
Dampers are a must check, if they have been referbed then score! £300+ for referb
Bottom ball joints. £40 for ball joints or £100 for the 2 full suspension arms with ball joints.
Tyres. PE2's approx £100 each fitted.

Ive done 25k in mine and it now has 73k on. Only issues ive had is the rear disks needed replacing and due to the exhaust mount rubbers being worn, which i hadnt noticed, the exhaust dropped approx 1.5inch at the CAT side which in turn wore a hole in the lug of he CAT, got the hole welded up.

As already said if you buy it from a member on here it will have most likely been well looked after.
Good luck.
Mint ST BTW.