New steering wheel.

Reaction score
Finally found a reasonably priced steering wheel to replace my melted one...
i wonder how many people got theirs changed by Renault? i heard of one being changed as late as october 2011.
this one is dated 2008 so they must have continued production for a while after the 182 ceased production.

IMG_3380.JPG

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well the obvious question is how are you planning on keeping this pristine then, or have the marigolds found another use?

Reaction score
Very nice, how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

Does anyone know how much a silver insert costs new?

Reaction score
Well the obvious question is how are you planning on keeping this pristine then, or have the marigolds found another use?

A bit of O.C.D. hand washing and a weekly clean with saddle soap and it will be fine!

Reaction score
Got speaking to a guy in parts at the Renault garage and in passing he mentioned they had a 182 steering wheel in the stores that had been there ages, so I offered him £200 for it and after going away to speak to someone came back and said ok, I thought I would get something back for my current one off someone wanting it for a re trim and I have a spare now RS badge too.
so maybe it will end up standing me £150 rather than the £450 they are supposed to cost if you order one.

Reaction score
By 2008 Renault must have realised that these things melted. I wonder if this will last any longer due to them changing the manufacturing process or the materials used.