My Trophy is a bird magnet!

Reaction score
But not in a good way. :(

Twice this week I've walked out to the car after work to find it CAKED in bird sh1t, like they've been using it for target practice or something. :evil:

It's only started happening since we've all been forced to park at the (usually empty) other end of the car park... I wonder if the birds feel that their territory is under attack? It wasn't even parked under a tree, and they seem to have deliberately picked on it amongst the dull ranks of company cars. Something about small red cars maybe? :?: I wondered if the alarm had been going off but it didn't beep when I unlocked it.

My neighbours must think I have OCD since I've given 036 an impromptu wash in the dark after each 'attack' :oops:

Reaction score
I used to have a black ford and that never got any attention from the birds. I find the clio is attacked a minimum of twice a week where ever it is! Must be the colour?

SCR

Reaction score
I had a simular thing with mine this time last year and it was a robin who liked the shinny clio and just used to fly into the windows and crap on it too!

so watch out as spring comes along :wink:

Reaction score
Worst car I've ever had for avian attack - pesky Wood Pigeon even had a go while I was washing it on Saturday - had to start again!!

Reaction score
I must confess that my experience (limited as it may be to a couple of months) has been bird poo free :D However, I will now probably return home to find a cow has flown over and taken a pot shot... :shock:

hyb

Reaction score
Birds target shiny cars on purpose. I just *love* picking it out of a soft top on a sunday morning

Reaction score
hyb said:
Birds target shiny cars on purpose.

They do indeed, they see the reflection and relieve themselves thinking it's water under them. I heard this ages ago, but I truely can't see many birds having a social consience. Anyone know someone with a car with a matt finish that doesn't get shat on?

Reaction score
Flies are attracted by yellow... all the sticky flypaper is always sold in yellow! At least the bonnet is OK!

O.

Reaction score
My old pug was the exact colour of bird-poo, if you gathered up all the bird poo in the world and mixed it up in a big bowl, it would be the colour of my old pug, got shat on about twice a year, got the Trophy and realised why 'blunderbus with box of lead-shot' was on the options list. I cleaned my car within an inch of it's life last week, took two hours, I just finished chamoising it off and stood back to have a swig of tea and admire my work, splat! F@£&*(£*$&£*(((@)@(££&£@@&&KING LITTLE BAST$^%^$&*£(££(ARD!!!!!!!!

Capsicum Red is a subliminal signal to all of avedom to release whatever is currently held in the rectum.