might not be in the right place, but...

Reaction score
i cant buy a trophy, not got the funds, PLUS, you lot have got them all! lol :)

come on, giz a star..... ;) haha (nowt like northern cheek!)

Reaction score
You'll have to beg the Boss Men to get one, of which i am not one.

Good luck in your quest young Grasshopper.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
cossiefran said:
come on, giz a star..... ;) haha (nowt like northern cheek!)

What it worth!? Instead of £50 i would say the star costs between £5k-£6k :)

Reaction score
so it seems i am destined to remain a 2 star member amongst the 3 star owners.... one word.. discrimination! lol

i just wondered how you get stars, ill never own a trophy i dont think, but i thought a bit of cheek and humour would make good reading :)

Reaction score
i dunno and im not really one to rule things out, and im not one to say its just a bit more special than a 182, because i am an enthusiast, but me personally i would rather have say, an M3 or 3 door cosworth again. BUT, what i do like is the exclusivity of them, and they are a track ready toy.

hmmm, maybe id need to have a go of one before i decided against rear wheel fun. and maybe in 2-3 years, the price of them may go up? so cash viability in comparison to what else is available at the time would be a major factor too.

so i could potentially have to wait 2 years to get another star? lol :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
as a usable everyday 2nd car they're ideal. ok Caterhams and exiges do the same but better but you can't fit a tent, fridge full of beer, sleeping bags, clothes and two people in with chairs, cooking equipment etc in them though :)

Reaction score
Cue said:
as a usable everyday 2nd car they're ideal. ok Caterhams and exiges do the same but better but you can't fit a tent, fridge full of beer, sleeping bags, clothes and two people in with chairs, cooking equipment etc in them though :)

i like your way of thinking