Reaction score
I have recently noticed that the ps3 Michelins have gone from camskill!?! I am just seeing if anyone has any idea why and where else other than camskill are the up at a reasonble price? Does anybody know how much they come to at Costco for two fitted and balanced etc

Whilst on the subject of tires - if the Michelins wasn't available what other tyre would you go for?...from experiencing them.

Elliott.

Reaction score
Noticed this too, got a pair delivered from blackcircles.com last week, i think it was around £250 fitted, couldn't remember what price camskill were offering though.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Camskill were selling them for around £98 each, I not long ago bought 4 from there. How strange that they dont sell them now.

Reaction score
Soon as camskill get the uniroyal rainsport 2's in stock im gonna go for a set of them. £65 each!

Reaction score
Now im wondering if there has been a problem with them??? Seems not if all the other suppliers still have them but i have heard a few people say they had not lived up to expectations.

Reaction score
Sam_K said:
Soon as camskill get the uniroyal rainsport 2's in stock im gonna go for a set of them. £65 each!

Have you had a set before?? How do you find them?

Has anyone tried the continentals...not sure which one but the ones that the 200 comes with?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Think I'll get a set of Hankook V12's to burn through this summer. Save the expensive michelins for the snow next winter

Reaction score
Im really unsure what to buy. I know some people may say there only tyres but i personally think tyres are majorly important and especially on a car like the Trophy. When I bought the car it had pe2's on the front and eagle f1's on the rear. As i have known no different the car as always handled like a dream, would you stick to what you no and go for the f1's again or purchase something else?

Elliott.

Reaction score
aucky said:
Think I'll get a set of Hankook V12's to burn through this summer. Save the expensive michelins for the snow next winter

Maybe winter tyres for winter?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
^ I see where your coming from, but I probably still have about £200 worth of tread left on them ;)

Reaction score
vbdub said:
indy said:
anth424 said:
try tyretraders u guys

and if you do, use tyretraderskoc as your discount code :wink:

www.tyretraders.com said:
Sorry tyretraderskoc Is Not A Valid Promotional Code!

damn :(

i only ordered 2 tyres from there a short while ago with that code, found it on google (kuga owners club)

i guess someone could contact them to mention many trophy owners want to purchase the same tyre and see if they are up for giving a discount? :)

is1

Reaction score
Tyretraders don't list V-rated Pilot Sport 3 in the size we require.
Before getting too focused on websites, which I think average out at around £110 + delivery (with Camskill perhaps the exception, maybe they bought a batch and sold out), try your local independent tyre place.
You might be surprised. They will want your business and they will probably match a price you can quote from a website (regardless of whether the website has stock or not!).

Reaction score
moono16v said:
Sam_K said:

Have you had a set before?? How do you find them?

Has anyone tried the continentals...not sure which one but the ones that the 200 comes with?

No havent tried them yet but EVO liked them and they have good reviews on tinternet so I thought I might try them...

PLUS just looked on the tyretraders website (thanks havent heard of them before) £263.11 for 4 delivered!!