Reaction score
What a load of crap.

Once theyve activated your account - which takes ages.

You cant start a thread until you have 50 posts, then you pay £6 and get membership and acces to somewhere, then... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I got bored reading it tbh - so zero posts, cant be arsed - its a car forum FFS, just let people in.

Anyway, fortunately the car seems a bit easier to use than the forum :lol:

Please can I come back here :wink:

Reaction score
lol.... i joined before all that came in... but i do agree that it goes against the grain of trying to encourage new 'forum users'... you can get a trial full membership for a few days and then decide if you fancy joining up properly.... speak to blackrat230 on there as he's a good guy

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
sounds like a barrier to grow. Cliosport does it the right way imo. Half access for non members - full membership £5 and full access.

Reaction score
Ive always been told cliosport is a bit too much - my dick is bigger than your dick kinda crap and ive never bothered with it tbh. Just cant be bothered about bragging writes.

Shame as this is my 5th renaultsport since 1996 and I absolutely love the cars.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the forum is full of plonkers but the way it's operated is fine - i wasn't on about the actual membership but the way it operates.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
the forum is full of plonkers but the way it's operated is fine - i wasn't on about the actual membership but the way it operates.

It's also very entertaining, example the "trophy cup" thread :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Made me chuckle, though i feared for the wellbeing of your keyboard :lol:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it was late, and i'd had a bad day. to log on to someone laughing and quoting other's opinions and 'possible' facts made me angry lol.

I just thought this guy is sooo wrong he can't even produce one factual argument. I particularly liked the marketing who haa bit... Sachs are about the best dampers mft in the world ffs. Everyone with half a brain, unless they knew could prove otherwise, would keep quiet not shoot your mouth off without even researching who they supply to.

The fact that 80% of the grid at this w/e's GP were made up of cars with sachs suspension made me laugh.

Obviously H&R have missed a trick there... biggest revenue generator in world motorsport and they're not part of it. hhmmm trade secret maybe that no-one in F1 knows anything about... lmao. that guy is deranged.

Reaction score
Haven't logged onto meganesport in a while, has it changed again?

Mainly a good gang, but ya the megane line needs as much positive vibes as possible, maybe give themm another shot...