Reaction score
I've managed to pick up a 2nd hand Maxogen kit, but at 1st sight it seems that the battery will need re positioning to fit the filter in place, if anyone's got any pictures of there engine bay with the maxogen fitted it would clear a few things up.

Also the smaller pipe that t's off the inlet pipe, what does it go too? had a quick feel around the back of the inlet manifold and i can feel a pipe without an hose, so my guess is it goes here, but why would the previous owner have removed the pipe from the viper set up that's currently on?

Thanks in advance
Chris

Reaction score
Chris

Small pipe was to the a/v.

Have you tried the ITG site to see if there is a photograph there?

Regards

George

Reaction score
Hi,

I still have the original Maxogen instructions from mine. If your car has the standard battery it shouldn't need moving.

If you want me to let me know and I will scan my instructions in and email them to you.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
When i finally get round to fitting mine i'm going to do a "how to fit" guide as the one it comes with is really not great.

Reaction score
Got it fitted this morning, turned out to be a doddle in the end, my reasoning for thinking it wouldn't fit was due to the battery, at some point it must have been replaced or refitted, but who ever did it put it more towards the front the bumper, That was easily sorted though.
So that's another job crossed off the list, although at the moment the trackday next wednesday is looking doubtful :(
more snow forecast for the weekend too.

Thanks for the replies and also Pat for the destructions.

Chris