Sam

Reaction score
Who's this then ?? BG05 J**

Popped into my mates valeting centre within the Mailbox Birmingham today, only to find another Trophy...

Infact first one i've seen out and about..

Reaction score
Wasn't me on this occasion but I'm often passing through there. I live just a little further out along the Bristol Road from you and (reading through your previous posts) I even bought my car from the same dealership as you before driving back up to Brum! :D

Sam

Reaction score
Finally someone near by... :p

(Have you ever parked outside the snooker club in West Heath!!)

Yeah thought dealership were great.. friendly and surprisingly helpful, dealt with Daniel.

Reaction score
Not knowingly Sam, it's a small world out there after all! Over to Lee......... :?:

Lee

Reaction score
Nope it wasn't me, could be this coming Friday though as it's the office party in Red Peppers in the Mailbox. As I'm probably staying in http://www.malmaison.com/main.asp I'll probably take the car with me, save getting the train.

Mines BT05 and has an Evo sticker in the back window.

Sam

Reaction score
Lee,

If you fancy getting your car cleaned during your stay, there's a valeting centre within the car park called H20 I can sort a £49.99 valet for £10 small ones...

Not sure whether or not you've been the mailbox, but there's some great bars, especially 'Bar Room Bar'.

I’ll more than likely be around there anyhow.. give us a bell if your having a drink or 6..

Enjoy the party!!

Sam : 07974 673 778

Lee

Reaction score
I've been down to the mailbox shopping a few times as I only work up the road on 5 ways island. Change of plan, no way I'm paying £100 for a room and not getting laid, so I might take the train after all.

Cheers, the cars quite clean as the garage gave it a full valet on Friday.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'm down in brum 2 w/e's in 4 and have never seen another trophy out n' about. am normally around the city...... saw one with an evo sticker passing me on the M1 a few months ago (going south around the north sheffield area i think) didn't get the plate as didn't know this site existed then.