LV55 XOG

Reaction score
That'll be Steve. If it was on the move you'd probably have heard him coming from the squealing of his brakes! :wink:

Reaction score
Yes! I've been spotted! (By someone other than you chief). There were some nice cars in that car park, I was having lunch but got the impression it was the local meet area for car enthusiasts. Didn't see any other 182's though, only a chavved up MKIII. I was squealing all over South Wales at the weekend, brakes are fecking terrible, they rub and squeak all the time once heated up and if you get them just right stopping for traffic etc. they make everyone look round and whince. Awful. Stopping power is awesome though, was firing the ABS constantly, had to do an emergency stop on the M4 as some prick decided he didn't need indicators when all the traffic very suddenly backed up, they scrubbed off 70mph very effectively (without squealing strangely) and sent all loose items (bottled water, camera, girlfriend) into the footwells. I was so impressed by not being dead I forgot to swear at the tit in the Volvo.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol, i had a few of these moments on the way back from wales also - i think it's the hot weather and weekend drivers!

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't make it Cue, I really did try, I got about 60 miles from Swansea on the A48 with about 120 to go and the traffic just ground to a complete halt. I was really trying to decide what to do and then my phone which is my Satellite Navigation died and the in car charger doesn't work, That was the clincher really as I had no map and was born with no sense of direction. I was really gutted to have not gone but I think it's going to have to be a special trip next time. How was it? If it was anything like Gower it must have been a car park.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the roads were free flowing just busy - had to wait for overtaking opportunities etc. Absolte blast though, am going back there the w/e after next.