Ajr

Reaction score
I've reduced my car fleet to just the trophy now, and an impending company car.

So i've decided to allow myself to start modifying again!

What have you all done to your trophies, and were the mods worth it?

So far i've just fitted decent bulbs and a great stereo system.
Just ordered a 172 engine cover to paint up in capsicum and some brembo sport grooved discs(not max)
Planned bits are: New wishbone balljoints & track rod ends, geo setup, aero wipers, dynamique wiper stalk, decent front pads, 172 rear bench and doorcards, some sort of enclosed air filter system and that's it really?!

I'm leaving the exhaust standard. Other suggestions welcome?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
keep finding new roads to test it out on. standard car lots of petrol!

Reaction score
It might be a bit contravertial, but i'm a fan of my Whiteline rear anti-roll bar. With 2 degrees of negative camber at the front and unpinned front dampers It's a bit of a handfull on uneven roads (the camber) but it has more neutral handling. The front used to want to wash wide on long fast corners but not any more. I decided to give it a try as it was only £135 and it was worth it.

Reaction score
Cue said:
braided hoses

I read on a previous thread a while ago that the Trophy has internally braded hoses. Can anyone confirm this? If so, is it that externally braded hoses are more effective?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yes it has internally braided hoses, but all modern brake hoses internally braided. The added strength of something like mocal or goodridge ones though stops a loss in pressure and the woolly feeling you get after prolonged use.

Ajr

Reaction score
All worth a ponder, cheers guys :D

Luke maybe we'll meet at the 'ring again and you can show me how the suspension affects how it drives ;)

Braided hoses, they're now on my list!

Got a few niggles to sort still though :evil: