Reaction score
Well guys,
Rentech has done a brilliant job servicing my Trophy. If you live anywhere near them you have to be mad not to take your pride and joy to them. They fitted the upgraded brake kit I bought from YozzaSport.......Braided hoses, grooved Brembo discs and DS2500 pads. :twisted: They also fitted my Blue Flame exhaust perfectly :!: The first year service was done with great care and attention and the price was spot on :p Final part in the morning, off to Ren Tech Racing to fit the Group N chip and a full ITG induction kit :twisted: :twisted:
Then I'll give my bank account a brake :-({|=

It's all thanks to you guys. I've learnt so much on what I could, should and can fit to my car from this Forum. We all have our opinions and these were my choses on who should work on my baby and what to fit.....So thanks guys, I am looking forward to tomorrow :D

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good to hear! Top service from Mike as always. :D

Reaction score
Very jealous! :twisted:

So the ITG really did catch your eye at Brands then! :D

Reaction score
It looked the Dogs on that guys Trophy.....So I am back from K Tech after the work and boy have I got the biggest grin :D :D :D

It feels like a rocket with the chip and the ITG. I also had the carbon fibre engine cover fitted coz it matches the filter.... :wink:

K-Tech were fantastic and am torn now between them and RenTech both are great.

Anyway got to go as my Trophy calls :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Reaction score
carnut said:
It looked the Dogs on that guys Trophy.....So I am back from K Tech after the work and boy have I got the biggest grin :D :D :D

It feels like a rocket with the chip and the ITG. I also had the carbon fibre engine cover fitted coz it matches the filter.... :wink:

K-Tech were fantastic and am torn now between them and RenTech both are great.

Anyway got to go as my Trophy calls :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Glad to hear of your story with RenTech and K-Tec, I got my re-map done with them, I take it yours went smoothly? I'll be taking mine to RenTech for it's 12K service in a month or so, so it's good to hear further good reports. I hope you're enjoying the mods, I think I might get the Maxogen in a year or so when the modification itch needs scratching.