Reaction score
From the Renaultsport website

Last chance to get your Clio Renaultsport
13/10/2005

Renultsport's latest limited editions are flying off the shelves with only three Clio Renaultsport V6 255 models left and 45 Clio Renaultsport 182 Trophy's.

Both cars have been lauded in the press as true drivers cars, with Autoexpress saying the Trophy is "the best hot hatch money can buy today" and Autocar labelling it "the ultimate supermini-warrior."

As for the V6, Parkers.co.uk says it is a car for the true enthusiast. "It's much more challenging to drive than the almost-as-quick Renaultsport 182," it writes. "It's one of those cars that makes the world a more exciting place - well done Renault."

Priced at £27,100 the Clio Renaultsport V6 255 is one of the most eye-catching cars on the road. It was developed from the awesome 3-litre 24-valve mid-engined supercar and according to Autoexpress behaves like a real sports car: "In terms of steering, handling balance and ride, it comes across as a machine designed with the enthusiast in mind," it adds.

Only 500 Trophys were made solely for the UK market where compact hot hatches are so popular. It was designed to surpass its contemporaries with sublime handling that would rival the super-cars on both track and road.

Priced at £15,500 on the road, the Trophy represents the pinnacle of the research and development that has gone into the Clio Renaultsport two-litre since its launch. "Handling genius has never been so affordable," said Autocar. "What a car. What a bargain."

Renaultsport's road-going cars can be seen at all Renault dealer showrooms. For more information, go to the Road Cars page to find out more or to book a test drive at your nearest Renault dealer.

hyb

Reaction score
Be worth buying the last 5 trophies I reckon. Get the money you ask for them that way! :D

*counts change in pocket*

Reaction score
Trophy No.
iwas told about 2 weeks ago taht all trophys were gone - the guys checked his screen etc etc. The renaultsport site was always a bit slow with the numbers.

Reaction score
Matt - the Renaultsport site is bang upto date with the numbers. There are 40 unsold although you would have to find the dealers who have got them left

Reaction score
Jeremy said:
Matt - the Renaultsport site is bang upto date with the numbers. There are 40 unsold although you would have to find the dealers who have got them left

What do the Renaultsport numbers actually refer to? For instance would they include my car? (ordered as a stock car for the dealer, but I have a deposit on it although I have not yet paid the balance)

Reaction score
No, they wouldn't include yours. The figures shown are the total number of unsold cars in the UK.