Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah but you are a big wuss Ben ;-)

A couple of us have fitted similar and have not had the same problems as Ben. Though. If there was something inbetween these and the Mark fish ones a would probably upgrade.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Re: KTR SOLID SUSPENSION TOP

Well it is a much harder ride and also a little noisier but I feel that they give me much more feedback then the rubber ones.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
:lol:

They do exactly what they say on the tin. I liked the increase in feedback and they seemed to sharpen up the steering, but like hoolio says I am a big wuss. I found them very harsh over here in pot hole country.

Reaction score
Where is Mark Fish located in the UK? Chances are I'm picking up a Trophy in the UK (I'm from Belgium) by the end of june and depending on how modified it is, I'd like to buy some goodies for it (smaller steering wheel, strut braces, STM, ...), I'll have to plan the trip in a way I can buy the car, get the dampers refurbished (if necessary) at BG as it's impossible on the continent and I don't want to risk having to return in a couple of months, and stop at Mark Fish for some of the upgrades (again, it's hard to find decent parts for Clios on mainland Europe).

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Harlow in Essex. What Mark Fish goodies are you thinking about?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Harlow in Essex. What Mark Fish goodies are you thinking about?

Thanks, at least that's not too far away from Belgium ;)

Well primarily, I'd want to have the solid top mounts, maybe the stiffer springs (I want to read some reviews on this), and I'd want front and rear strutbrace (don't know if these are really useful but I like the look of it and it certainly won't do any harm I guess?). I don't know if he sells such stuff, I'll check that when I made up my mind and decide to go on that Trophy (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7081&p=62071&hilit=E36+M3#p62071).

A steering wheel is an absolute must, I can't stand the look of that standard huge thing, so a smaller suede rimmed wheel is something I'd be looking for too.

I know it's strange to buy a car and immediately start buying upgrades, but I have to make the most of my stay in the UK ;)

Does anyone have any experience with the BTB exhaust system (http://clio-motorsport.blogspot.com/200 ... ystem.html) the quality looks amazing and it's not too loud, which is essential for a 4 cylinder car, IMO.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Did have a look for his full address but i've not got it here, he's just off junction 7 of the M11 if i remember correctly, make sure you give him a good heads up of when and what you need.

As to the exhaust if i were in belgium i think i'd be sccoting down to paris to get an Orbisoud fitted :)

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Did have a look for his full address but i've not got it here, he's just off junction 7 of the M11 if i remember correctly, make sure you give him a good heads up of when and what you need.

As to the exhaust if i were in belgium i think i'd be sccoting down to paris to get an Orbisoud fitted :)

Thanks!

Any additional info on that "Orbisoud"? Paris is not that far away so that might be an option...

Reaction score
hoolio said:

That looks loud :mrgreen:

Actually I have the impression the BTB exhaust is more of a quality thing... Anyone on this board happen to have one?