BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Due to fitting the JMS RS2 Manifold I no longer require this brilliant piece of kit.

As you can see from the pictures it is in very good condition and contains everything you need to fully fit including the instruction/fitting manual and a can of itg air filter oil for servicing. I have the original invoice of £360.

DSCF3958.jpg

DSCF3949.jpg

DSCF3950.jpg

DSCF3951.jpg

DSCF3952.jpg

DSCF3955.jpg

DSCF3956.jpg

DSCF3957.jpg

Collection only as the kit is fragile so I do not wish to post it and risk it getting damaged. I live in South Cumbria.

£200 ono

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
SOLD Pending collection

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Let me know when you've got your RS2 Ben
How are you enjoying the RS2 mate? Is it worth the cash?

It's not yet fitted, i'm expecting it in the post any day now. You will be getting some feedback once its all up and running. Yozzasport exhaust with de-cat has been fitted to go with it. I bet it's going to sound awesome :D

I'll have to get some vids uploaded.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Its in the workshop, nothing wrong with it I just fancied a change, had it on for 2 years. I cleaned it up and its in really good condition, think i'll sell it for around £150.

Reaction score
Yeah i have been wanting to change my scorpion to for something different too, really like the BTB but way too expensive for me at the mo. Sooo when my car goes in for its RS2 on friday im having a custom centre section made, basically a true 2.5'' stainless pipe from manifold back to the rear silencers, hoping its not gonna be too loud lol 8)

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thats a good idea Sam. I had been running the Scorpion with a decat and it was pretty loud once warmed up, I would expect it to be even louder as you're doing away with the centre silencer. 8)

Did you opt for the Red manifold? I went for Black 8)

Reaction score
Yeah ive been running a decat as well. Not OTT so I thought that I may be able to live with it being slightly louder :twisted:. I was hoping that it may let it rasp a little more too?

No went for black in the end too with red anodised metal parts. I was going to paint the rocker cover black and maybe put a red trophy logo on too 8)

Let us know when yours is fitted :D

Reaction score
aucky said:
I'll do a write up on mine.. if I ever get it booked!

Imagine trying to run a busy service garage, build a race car by 6th June & finalise/fit nearly 30 RS2 manifolds (most with cambelt changes as well) over the next 4 weeks and you can probably imagine how busy they are.

They're good guys, but they cannot work miracles.

Reaction score
Cue the website is undergoing refurbishment.

There was a thread a while back for the RS2 manifold so if you search should be able to find it easy.

Basic benefits are circa 190bhp/150ft/lbs, cool carbon fibre airbox/slash manifold and a sweet sound :D

From looking at the dyno runs peak power is generally to the rev limit so i would imagine much more vtec like. 8)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sir_Dave said:
Cue said:
what's the claimed benefits of the manifold?

Well, your Trophy can already keep up with 911 Turbo's up to 150mph, so id assume that with the manifold, Veyron's would be easy meat, & 200mph+ a real possibility :wink:

All proper info in here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9710&hilit=jms+group+buy

:lol: I may get it fitted then and go Veyron hunting :D