is £3995 a reasonable price for this 182?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
RB is one of the best colours and they do command a premium over most others bar liquid yellow. The belts really should have been done several years ago but it seems to have survived so I wouldn't worry too much about that, nice low mileage but as to the price seems a little high but are cars more expensive on NI? No idea, seems like a nice one.

Reaction score
RB is one of the best colours and they do command a premium over most others bar liquid yellow. The belts really should have been done several years ago but it seems to have survived so I wouldn't worry too much about that, nice low mileage but as to the price seems a little high but are cars more expensive on NI? No idea, seems like a nice one.

How often should the belts be done? I thought 34k was low for that lol. I think they are bit more expensive over here. Im raging about this car I really want to get it but my student grant and loan comes in every 1 semester otherwise I coulda bought it now :(

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It's not so much the mileage but the age, aux belt at three years and cam belt at five though they need to be done before a certain mileage as well, they are only rubber after all.
And shouldn,t you be buying beer and drugs with your grant not cars.

Reaction score
It's not so much the mileage but the age, aux belt at three years and cam belt at five though they need to be done before a certain mileage as well, they are only rubber after all.
And shouldn,t you be buying beer and drugs with your grant not cars.
ahaha lol no id rather buy cars