Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Its that time of year again, the T needs insuring..
Im wanting to get an agreed valuation on it this year after the stories of low payouts.
Which companies would you recomend to get in touch with.
Im currently with Aviva , but it hasnt got an agreed value on it...
Thanks...

Reaction score
I'm with Greenlight, I have an agreed value and as a Cliosport member you get extra discount! Neil is the person to contact. I think the actual policy is with Liverpool & Victoria.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Another vote for Greenlight. I went to Sky for a year but now I'm back with Greenlight and although I haven't had to claim I've found their customer service very good indeed.

Reaction score
I normally use Adrian flux for my cars but this year swinton did a great quote with agreed value. But cant remember which branch sorted it out.

Reaction score
Im quite consious of agreed value on the Trophy after recent posts. The Current 172 is with Morethan however once that is sold Trophy will be the new daily so looking for a good deal & also piece of mind. Think the T will be a higher insurance group compared to the 172 lol.

Reaction score
Adrian Flux were actually £10 cheaper than Greenlight for me this year - but I declared the mods to my car (induction kit, rs tuner, camber bolts etc) and green light do not charge any more for other mods that I might add in the future. I just need to ring them and make them aware. For that reason I went with Greenlight. Would recommend them.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
There's a smaller company called One Answer that insure my Exige, uk-based, may be worth a call.

Reaction score
I went with Greenlight too, mainly because they cover track days for just £65 per event at your normal excess. Spot on!

Reaction score
I called aplan and they were very helpful. They shop around and customer service has always been very good.