I'm Looking for a Trophy - will pay top dollar!

MF1

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I bought no 77 new all those years ago. Owned it for 6 months then had to sell. Always regretted it. I am in the market for the best example I can get my hands on. Nothing I can see on pistonheads, ebay or autotrader is looking likely. Any suggestions please? Much appreciated. Marc

MF1

Reaction score
I missed out on that one. Dammit.

To re-iterate I am looking for a sub 40k miles car in mint and original condition. I would be prepared to pay £7k for such a car.

Is there one out there?

Cheers.

Reaction score
i guess a low mileage one could pop up, but when you think its 9 years old, and avg mileage is 12k a year, it might be worth expanding your mileage a bit, mines nearly on 100k and its still spot on, No. 416 has just came on to the market, worth a look

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i guess a low mileage one could pop up, but when you think its 9 years old, and avg mileage is 12k a year, it might be worth expanding your mileage a bit, mines nearly on 100k and its still spot on, No. 416 has just came on to the market, worth a look

Ive had mine since brand new, its done 34k miles, had the belts done at renault, new discs all round, new scorpion rs192 exhaust Got a slight tear in drivers seat bolster,no front splitter and some scuffs and scrapes from people bashing it with trollies etc had its first service done at renault after 18000 miles but have done it myself since, new plugs/oil/filters since as i only use it on a sunday now(cycle during week) keep thinking of selling but not a clue what i would value it at

MF1

Reaction score
Thanks for responses guys. Good to hear that they age well and also that there are some low mileage ones around. I'm after the best example I can get.

Mattykimbo I have dm'd you to discuss further...

Cheers.