Reaction score
My mate’s trophy had a tyre blow-out a few weeks ago on the motorway, as well as this all other tyres sustained damage. The highway agency was supposedly liable for it and are coughing up for the damage.

All four tyres were replaced and the geometry was done with laser alignment. Now what occurs is when he is driving at 70mph there is a slight vibration through the steering and you can feel vibration in your back and towards the back of the car, if that makes sense. Anyway know what this could be possibly? The garage did change the rear shocks but to no avail, still the same vibration seemingly coming from the back of the car. My thoughts were that it might be related partyly to new tyres, shocks and feedback through the wheel but he doesn't think so.

amm

Reaction score
richyboy123 said:
My mate’s trophy had a tyre blow-out a few weeks ago on the motorway, as well as this all other tyres sustained damage. The highway agency was supposedly liable for it and are coughing up for the damage.

All four tyres were replaced and the geometry was done with laser alignment. Now what occurs is when he is driving at 70mph there is a slight vibration through the steering and you can feel vibration in your back and towards the back of the car, if that makes sense. Anyway know what this could be possibly? The garage did change the rear shocks but to no avail, still the same vibration seemingly coming from the back of the car. My thoughts were that it might be related partyly to new tyres, shocks and feedback through the wheel but he doesn't think so.

has he had his tyres rechecked for there balanced ?

Reaction score
yes just get the wheels balanced again by a Hunter system or some other good garage.