Heated Mirrors?

Reaction score
Silly question im having a blonde moment but ive seen a trophy for sale stating heated mirrors? Do trophys hav heated mirrors? If so how do u turn them on? Is it by the heated rear screen button?

Reaction score
Trophy006 said:
Silly question im having a blonde moment but ive seen a trophy for sale stating heated mirrors? Do trophys hav heated mirrors? If so how do u turn them on? Is it by the heated rear screen button?

Yes it does, and yes they are activated by the heated rear screen. Not as impressive as my old Honda mind you - I could get steam off the mirrors on that!

Reaction score
As above....

Also agree with effectiveness.. my old E46 had steam coming off too!

O.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
oliie said:
As above....

Also agree with effectiveness.. my old E46 had steam coming off too!

O.

Aye, both my M3 and 330Ci had mirrors that would defrost ice in seconds. Trophy is more 'reserved' lol

amm

Reaction score
fazedesign said:
Trophy006 said:

Yes it does, and yes they are activated by the heated rear screen. Not as impressive as my old Honda mind you - I could get steam off the mirrors on that!

i know what you mean abut them smoking my old type r used to steam for England must say i have never see any thing of my mirrors on my trophy .

Reaction score
I refused to sign on the dotted line until the dealer was absolutely sure the car had heated mirrors...

Apprently any Clio with electrical mirrors is heated :)

O.