Reaction score
Has anybody tried Goodyear Eagle f1's on the Trophy. After a lot of searching I can find very little information.
Also there seem to be 2 different types. Asymmetric 2 and ds3, anyone know the difference.
Really hard to find any details on them.
Probably going to go with AD08r's but my local fitter is pushing eagle f1's pretty hard. Don't know him that well so there is obviously am honest vs profit issue with his advice.

Reaction score
Search this forum and you will see j333evo rated the f1s over the pe2 tyre

Reaction score
I had a previous version of the Goodyear on my R32 and was impressed with them. It has scored consistently well in the Evo magazine tyre tests and won the 2013 test:

http://www.evo.co.uk/features/features/290650/performance_tyres_2013_tyre_test.html

I'm tempted to go for these on the Trophy, but got a fair amount of mileage yet left in my Michelins. If you take the plunge first, will be very interested to hear your thoughts :)

Reaction score
Ok.
Camskill has Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 (y rated) or Eagle F1 GSD3 (w rated), both at £80 per tyre.
I assume from the evo article that the asymmetric 2 is the correct one.
If I have any sense I will get the Goodyear. Not sure if I have any sense because I am still thinking of getting the AD08's.

Am I being an idiot as these will be my year round road tyres.