Good Wheel Alignment place near Sheffield

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good wheel alignment place near Sheffield, I wouldn't mind driving as far as Leeds / Nottingham and anywhere in between.

I need them to fit the camber bolts as well since the last place I went to didn't have a clue.

Hunter equipment would be best so I'm told.

Many thanks

Rick

Reaction score
I'm after the same.

going to take mine to Auto Dynamics. heard good things about them and they use a hunter system

no idea on price yet though, I'm waiting for my new top mounts to arrive before i go and they are taking forever!

Reaction score
blueseidboy said:
I'm after the same.

going to take mine to Auto Dynamics. heard good things about them and they use a hunter system

That's where I went to on Saturday! I'm sure they can do it eventually but they really didn't fill me with faith.

Reaction score
I thought I'd post a follow up having had my car alignment done successfully :D

I took it to AutoDynamics in Sheffield in the end. I had the camber bolts fitted elsewhere (there's actually a garage across the road that will gladly fit them for you).

The guys at AutoDynamics then set about tuning the camber and the toe and they did a fantastic job. They set the car up at -2 camber and 10mins toe out just as I asked. The car feels great :D but not as different as I thought it might. I'll have to get the car on track to feel the full benefit I think.

So, +1 for AutoDynamics from me!

Reaction score
blueseidboy said:
Thanks for the update, mind telling me how much they charged?

They actually only charged me £60 so I gave them a £20 tip.

They may charge more now they know what they're doing with Trophy's

Reaction score
I thought I'd post a follow up having had my car alignment done successfully :D

I took it to AutoDynamics in Sheffield in the end. I had the camber bolts fitted elsewhere (there's actually a garage across the road that will gladly fit them for you).

The guys at AutoDynamics then set about tuning the camber and the toe and they did a fantastic job. They set the car up at -2 camber and 10mins toe out just as I asked. The car feels great :D but not as different as I thought it might. I'll have to get the car on track to feel the full benefit I think.

So, +1 for AutoDynamics from me!
Wee post finder :)