Reaction score
Hello all, haven't posted here for a while. Still have my T :D it's on 19000m and recently had the dampers serviced at BG.

I had a question about getting the geo/camber done please. Since the dampers were taken out, I've lost the tracking, wheel alignment and camber and need to get it all done again. Can anyone recommend a place to get this work done please. I don't mind travelling, just want the best available for the car.

Also could someone please explain what corner weighting is? And if it's worth getting done on the T?

Thanks!

Reaction score
asim said:
Hello all, haven't posted here for a while. Still have my T :D it's on 19000m and recently had the dampers serviced at BG.

I had a question about getting the geo/camber done please. Since the dampers were taken out, I've lost the tracking, wheel alignment and camber and need to get it all done again. Can anyone recommend a place to get this work done please. I don't mind travelling, just want the best available for the car.

Also could someone please explain what corner weighting is? And if it's worth getting done on the T?

Thanks!

I think its pushing it to get you down here to Basingstoke in Hampshire but have you spoken to Fred at BTM?

Reaction score
HI i just thought i would add this link may help you understand corner weights.
http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/articl ... r-weights/
In all fairness i cant see much of an adjustment to corner weights on a standard Trophy however if you had coilovers would be an idea to get it checked, also at same time once weight and adjustments are completed if you have coilovers that is do check if there is a brake bias adjuster on the rear axle not sure on these Clio's if its got one but any hight adjustment will need brake bias adjustment.

Reaction score
Thanks all. I've booked it in with MF for full geo. :)

liam1610 said:
HI i just thought i would add this link may help you understand corner weights.
http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/articl ... r-weights/
In all fairness i cant see much of an adjustment to corner weights on a standard Trophy however if you had coilovers would be an idea to get it checked, also at same time once weight and adjustments are completed if you have coilovers that is do check if there is a brake bias adjuster on the rear axle not sure on these Clio's if its got one but any hight adjustment will need brake bias adjustment.

Thanks for the link. Looks like corner weighting isn't for the T then and only really for coilovers.