Reaction score
hold up a full valet for £115 !!!!
thats paint correction aqnd dojo juice and all that jazz for £115 ?? surely not?

Reaction score
£115 is new car prep or winter protection detAil

It isn't meant to acheive any correction but on several cars it does

but yes, it does involve every key step to a full detail ;)

Reaction score
Hi how much am I looking at a detail paint corectiin on the trophy , I'm also looking at getting all 4 wheels refurbed in the trophy graphite ixell , can you do that and how much am
I roughly looking at ?

Leigh

Reaction score
L3BTF said:
Hi how much am I looking at a detail paint corectiin on the trophy , I'm also looking at getting all 4 wheels refurbed in the trophy graphite ixell , can you do that and how much am
I roughly looking at ?

Leigh

Pm'd ya ;)

Reaction score
Well, Southampton is at least 200 miles away from me - So it really is quite a journey....

However, My dad lives in Hampshire, so I may well be going down to his to do his car this summer - Obviously I'm going to have my stuff with me, so in theory, I can probably come over to you......But, when, who knows! The next time im going down im flying straight down..

I will let you know when I may be able to do it for you

Tom

Reaction score
Oh i didnt know you were willing to travel!! I will be contacting you in a few months time if thats the case!!

Reaction score
Im willing to travel within reason - The only reason I am able to MAYBE get to Southampton is because my dad lives close by, Essex however is very out of my way to come down just for you. Sorry :(

Reaction score
A Full Vinyl Vehicle Wrap is a good idea for my old car. It is full of scratches but a car wrapping could make it look better again. You can choose different designs of wrapping materials.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
johnwraps said:
A Full Vinyl Vehicle Wrap is a good idea for my old car. It is full of scratches to car wrapping could make it look better again.

And exactly how much were you paid for this post?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
johnwraps said:
A Full Vinyl Vehicle Wrap is a good idea for my old car. It is full of scratches to car wrapping could make it look better again.

And exactly how much were you paid for this post?

lol, wonder who that is haha, nice username too!