Reaction score
Hi guys,

As part of Divine Detailing, I am now pleased to offer Full Vinyl Vehicle Wraps in practically any colour in conjunction with Racoon.

This can be the popular Matt Black, Chrome, Carbon Fibre, Electric blue etc etc etc - 1000's to choose from!

As well as this, I can arrange wheel refurbishments in any colour (Gloss black, anthracite, white etc) whilst wraps are being carried out....Or, just whilst I'm detailing your car

As this service is very technical, it requires the vehicle for two (maybe more) full days for a full wrap, part wraps will obviously be different, such as the roof, bonnet etc - Little details such as mirrors can be done along side big panels, trying not to just do tiny tiny details on there own though.

The Unit is Situated

Pontefract
West Yorkshire
WF7 6NX

Paint correction/Details are also available to be carried out here, no wraps needed etc - So if thats more Local than my own premises (Harrogate, HG2) then just give me a shout!

Thanks guys

Tom

www.divine-detailing.co.uk
(Wrap info is yet to be added to site, will be done soon)

Reaction score
This isnt clear wrapping :thumb:

This is wrapping in a different colour, for example, carbon bonnet, carbon roof, full matt black wrap, full chrome wrap, Basically a colour change for all/parts of your vehicle ;)

Heres a picture of a Porsche in Matt Black

matt%20black%20gt3-1.jpg

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
not sure about losing the trophy's unique colour but i may be interested for the 540..... what sort of cost?

Reaction score
Carbon roof ALWAYS looks good ;)

Let me know what you want doing, what colour etc, full or part wrap etc..

p.s - Whats a 540, I feel very very silly asking! :lol:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol, bmw 540 sport..., was thinking of going down the respray route as it's got some stone chips on the bumper but this may be a better solution as i presume you don't need to polish the thing post application...

Reaction score
I did think it may have been a Beemer, but thought I should ask anyway!

What colour would you be thinking of, and would you be wanting a full wrap?

As for polishing, technically no, but some customers do want their cars having a good clean up before hand so that when the wrap comes off, it comes out in good condition etc. However, when Im not involved the lads use tar and glue remover, then some solvents of different natures to remove ANYTHING sticky/slimey/grimey off the paintwork so it bonds properly etc. But if you go through me, the price includes a Cleansing Detail ;)

Tom

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
not sure on colour but the matt black porky looks good. full wrap ideally... not sure if full carbon fibre would look ott or not.... it'd certainly get noticed lol =P~

Reaction score
Personally, full carbon looks a bit dirty.....More grey etc.

Full Matt Black is very cool, very different and certainly gets looks! I can get Full Matt Black, but carbon roof perhaps?

I shall pm you an estimate, but I'll get an exact price for you tomorrow

Tom

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
nice one - was thinking about matt black with carbon roof but ideally would lie to see if it goes well together.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mat black trophy would be pretty cool but I couldn't bring myself to do it....

SO this is basically like heat shrinking your car? Are there any limitations on how long to have it on for?
How much would a Trophy bonnet cost for example?
How well does it combat stone chips etc?

Reaction score
Hi,

First off, Chrome can get insured, but I would check with your insurer first

Secondly, its not really heat shrinking, its very simply to be honest - Well, from an outset, its actually extremely hard but the idea is simple!

Basically its just a HUGE sticker that gets placed on the car - And tucked into all the crevices etc so that its almost impossible to tell its been wrapped...

Wraps SHOULD last for up to 7 years, but if you treat them super super carefully, it will last longer, and visa versa. A bonnet on the trophy I would imagine to be £200. As for stone chips, the 3M vinyl is extremely tough and hard wearing, so it will take a good battering, however, hit something hard and it may cause a slight 'nip' in the wrap.

Hope that helps
Tom

Reaction score
My mate had a bonnet done a while back, and I have to be honest the job was amazing! He had his done in a carbon fibre vinyl and you would have thought it was a real carbon fibre bonnet it was that good. I'm sure if your work is anything near that then I think any of the guys on here would be impressed by the service. Takes such skill fair play!! =D>

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ive got some prices today for the Trophys (Well, Clios in general)

Roof :

Gloss Black - £150
Carbon Fibre - £220

Bonnet :

Gloss Black - £160
Carbon Fibre - £200

Anyone interested just give me a shout :)

Tom

Reaction score
p.s - Cue, Ive got a price for the 540, so give me a ring when you can (pm's not working) and we can sort something if you like

07825 550170

Tom

Reaction score
Just wondering whats the sittuation with cleaning the vinyl? Would you still use wax on it?

Reaction score
Yup a wrap can be treated in the same way as paint - obviously matt black is not the same as it.doesn't want to look shinty, but normal wraps are treated the same..