Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cheers chaps :D

Away from computer until Monday so total meter isn't updating but was at £135 when I last checked! :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The donation bar seems to be stuck on £100 - adding everyone's donations together comes to much more than £100 including mine....?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nik said:
Cheers chaps :D

Away from computer until Monday so total meter isn't updating but was at £135 when I last checked! :D

I would imagine he has not got around to refreshing the meter yet.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mine still shows £100 as well, but I am thinking that Nik can see what the running total is and if he wants to relay the information he has to update what we all see. meaning that the meter that Nik sees and the meter that we see are completely independant until Nik refreshes the one that we all look at.

Or its broken, and stuck at £100 :lol:

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
We must be there by now!

Well done all =D>

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
liam1610 said:
Where was the user name bit? I missed that. Shall i send a pm?

I guess we can use this thread to work out who's donated as most people have posted on this thread after doing so.

Wait for Nik to confirm though! :D

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
We've exceeded £200 now, so thank you so much to all who have donated.

I will be purchasing the vb licence tomorrow and will start work on the new design. I will use the extra money to purchase some premium add-ons and a good quality forum style to work from as a base before modifying for cliotrophy, much better than looking generic using the default style.

Please no further donations, I will shortly remove the buttons and post a list of usernames I have to make sure nobody gets missed out of the prize draw and memberships when they start.

Thank you all for you generosity, I've been amazed. Now for me to repay that over the coming weeks. I'll shortly post a thread for suggestions for new features you'd like to see and any other feedback / ideas.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
eljeffo64 said:
Can we have another star if we donated :lol:

Yeah, the mods have been discussing the very same thing. There will definitely be some sort of special identification on the profiles of those who have donated :D

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
For reference, here is the list of usernames who donated. Please let me know asap if you donated and your name is not on the list. Pretty sure i've got them all there though.

MarcR
Renaultsport
Beef-MC
ipatters
Cue
Shane
hazzer
liam1610
Tinker
eljeffo64
Trophy380
Eddyg
MatBrown
keith185
wigstar1
Heysham1878
Jamie
Supersonic
ste1985
BenG
Davooo
J333EVO
aucky
claude
hoolio
Sir_Dave
Hodgy21

Thanks once again guys! I will draw names for the 3 prizes at the end of the week and post in here.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
eljeffo64 said:
Can we have another star if we donated :lol:

Beware, the last person who asked for that ended up with fluffy kitties in place of stars :)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
PMSL!! I'd forgotten about that!

kitty3star.gif