For Sale: Trophy #202

RPC

Reaction score
Trophy No.
w7Mi9h6.jpg

Summary
  • 182 Trophy (#202/500)
  • 126k miles
  • All Trophy original bits intact (Sachs remote-reservoir front dampers, Recaro seats, Speedline Turinis, etc)
  • Irish registered
  • MOT/'dNCT'd until September 2018
  • Taxed until end of October
  • Price: 5,800 GBP (subject to export)

Spec
  • Recaro trendlines
  • Sachs dampers recently refurbished and de-pinned by Cornering Force. These were refitted to the car in October 2016.
  • 16" speedline turini wheels with Toyo T1-Rs
  • HC Brembo discs all round with carbotech xp8 pads (front) and mintex (rear)
  • Mark Fish adjustable rear Koni damper and spring setup
  • 2 keys, all original owners manuals, full Renault toolkit

The car comes with an extensive service history. All the important jobs have been carried out in recent years. Large belt service (ie cambelt, aux belt, dephaser pulley and waterpump) were done in October 2014 @80k miles, with the aux belt subsequently done in October 2016 @116k miles.

Originally a UK car, it was registered in Ireland in 2007.

This is my second 182 trophy, having owned #174 previously and regrettably selling it a few years ago. When the opportunity came along to purchase this from a good friend, I couldn't not do it, however I need a 5-door so unfortunately I have to sell. They are undoubtedly one of the best hot hatches.

The car also comes with some spares - OEM front pads, 182 Cup front dampers which were fitted during the Sachs refurb, new heater control panel and various other backup parts.

Price: €6,500 or 5,800GBP (subject to the car being exported allowing for the irish registration tax refund)

Available to view in south Dublin evenings or weekends. I'm 30 mins from Dublin airport/10 minutes from the port.
Please contact me via PM for any questions or to arrange a viewing.

Richard

30XONDG.jpg

x6wTlIg.jpg

FRJhaeU.jpg

Wh88Ryr.jpg

7H3iHQ8.jpg

rpq3Wjy.jpg

Eo283xy.jpg

XEhOBEw.jpg

Reaction score
Good to see this great looking car has sold Richard.

Best of luck to the new owner.

Did it stay in Ireland?

Reactions: RPC

RPC

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks!! Yeah, Irish buyer so staying local.