Reaction score
Tom,

This car believe you me must be the lowest mileage used Trophy for sale. Someone will pay good money for this car but only if you actively advertise it.

Don't in anyway take this comment personally - but your salesman skills seem a little bit lacking - clean the car, photograph the car and then get it listed on Pistonheads and Autotrader.

The car will sell!!!

Reaction score
I totally agree with your comments. I just haven't got round to doing a pistonheads or Autotrader advert. I keep meaning to get some recent photographs but I don't think the car has been out the garage for around 5 weeks what with being away and busy. But saying that all pictures look the same of a trophy's and most would only appreciate how good an example Trophy it is on viewing it.

Reaction score
Tomx said:
I totally agree with your comments. I just haven't got round to doing a pistonheads or Autotrader advert. I keep meaning to get some recent photographs but I don't think the car has been out the garage for around 5 weeks what with being away and busy. But saying that all pictures look the same of a trophy's and most would only appreciate how good an example Trophy it is on viewing it.

i found from the pictures i put up of mine that it generated a bit of interest as the car looked super shiny... take some pictures with some good garden reflections for example and people get the idea that the car is low mileage and in 'as new' condition.

i was inundated with enquiries from PH...