Reaction score
Mine runs out in december just got a price to continue with renault and they want £500 FOR 1 YEAR, or £800 for two years thats quite expensive i thought.

Reaction score
don't think it shoule be that expensive?!

my mate works in renault and when i spoke to him he reckoned it was around £200 - £300 to anually re-new.

May be different in certain dealerships tho :?

Reaction score
yes that seems ok but what do u get 4 that money?
Bet its not anything that costs them more than £150 to fix! Not that im bitter or nothing but to me Reno warranty is crap!

Reaction score
Try clicking http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/used_car_w ... online.htm Type in your reg number and mileage and it will quote you. Now underwritten by AXA as opposed to Motorplan, the cover is the same. There's a link to show you what is covered and for how much per warranty. According to the administrator, the Sachs Dampers were fitted at the factory, so are covered by the warranty. Not dissimilar to a Focus RS scenario. It's possible to buy a warranty with a £1000 or £2500 claims limit far less than Renault prices I assume because the risk is spread across every make and model. Whereas Renault are basing their prices on their own warranty claims incidence record. You must have the car maintained as the schedule by a reputable garage through, not restricted to main dealers.

Reaction score
jonny g said:
don't think it shoule be that expensive?!

my mate works in renault and when i spoke to him he reckoned it was around £200 - £300 to anually re-new.

May be different in certain dealerships tho :?

Renault also offer a lumley warranty which is cheaper but the person at renault whom i needed to speak to was off, i will find out on tuesday how much

Reaction score
artdealer, when i put my reg in its one of these LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER :lol: