Reaction score
hi does anybody live near ds cars in lichfield staffs ?

Reaction score
I don't, but know Dan who runs it. He bought my T from me the other day, really top bloke. Dealt with him a few times with a couple of cars

Reaction score
could you tell me if its worth buying as ive just wasted £70 going down to have a look at the one at lookers in chester i was told by the garage and last owner dayc it was mint and it was scrap tbh thanks glenn

Reaction score
Oh and I thought this was about the DS ... never mind :mrgreen:

Reaction score
glenn said:
could you tell me if its worth buying as ive just wasted £70 going down to have a look at the one at lookers in chester i was told by the garage and last owner dayc it was mint and it was scrap tbh thanks glenn

It had a couple of minor bits on it. It could do with a new gearknob and the back of the recaros were scratched from people getting in and out. But it was like that when I got it and didn't bother me. Depends how fussy you are. Drove fantastically though

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
roystinho said:
It had a couple of minor bits on it. It could do with a new gearknob and the back of the recaros were scratched from people getting in and out. But it was like that when I got it and didn't bother me. Depends how fussy you are. Drove fantastically though

You managed to get people in the back of the T!? :shock:
:)

Reaction score
Renaultsport said:

2 kids for me, but my wife now refuses to come out in it :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Renaultsport said:
roystinho said:

only sat in a few times, was already like that when I got it :wink: