dose any one know what this is or were it is from on a clio trophy ?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have this clip and have not discovered what its is for over 3 years maybe more. I found it in my drive one day and very few people come up my dive. So I am assuming it is off of my Clio Trophy here are some pics.
fKxjkKc.jpg RTmKrG7.jpg uPH68CE.jpg

some one please help its been driving me mad. I even keep it in my car and i keep asking people who are into cars but still no answer

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I spent a while yesterday looking around for anything that resembled the item in the picture but I couldn't find anything. I thought it may belong behind an interior panel but if it's fallen off onto your driveway then that's unlikely to be the case. I'm removing most of the exterior trim sometime soon so I'll keep an eye out for it.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I spent a while yesterday looking around for anything that resembled the item in the picture but I couldn't find anything. I thought it may belong behind an interior panel but if it's fallen off onto your driveway then that's unlikely to be the case. I'm removing most of the exterior trim sometime soon so I'll keep an eye out for it.

Thanks yer Im still looking as well went throw most of Renault Dialogys and and still have not found it thanks really appreciate it

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You seem to be spending a lot of time worrying about nothing

Nothing being the part that should be on his car but is sitting on his drive! Nah nothing to worry about there, renault must have fitted it for the shear hell of it.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well I will be holding out for when the engine explodes or the wheels fall off, as it is clearly a vital part of the car

Probably not vital, but you don't know that do you? And the guy wants to know where it "should" be, as I would, so give him break.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well I will be holding out for when the engine explodes or the wheels fall off, as it is clearly a vital part of the car
I like things to be right and i am restoring my clio trophy to its former glory even to the point of getting a scraped mirror so i can take the temp sensor out of it so i can plug the hole on the drivers side

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I was actually looking around for it today at one point.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It's been bugging me ever since I saw this post and it's not even anything to do with me.
Yer haha i have been looking for over 3 years and still not got any where

Last edited:
Reaction score
It has been off his car for 3 years... And nothing has gone wrong

I think to be fair to me, and those of you that have spent time reading my project log, I am up for restoring cars to the former glory and replacing missing parts. I read this post the as you guys and I haven spent a while pondering where it could have came from, I have stripped most of mine apart of the years, and never seen anything like that, where it came from it must have been fitted to the car when it got to sprayed in the factory, and there is always a chance it's not missing at all, some could have done a repair on something, and lost it, so they replaced it with another, and then the one that was lost has eventually worked its self and fell on to the drive.