Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good detailing firm in the Sevenoaks (west Kent) area? Would rather use someone that has been recommended. Found Valet-Tech in Dunton Green, but has anyone used them at all? 415 needs a good clean, as does the WRX

Ajr

Reaction score
Depends what level of clean you want. Do you want full on paintwork correction and seal? Or just a good thorough clean, hand polish and hand wax?
When it comes to proper detailing you'd be best using someone reputable from detailing world, it's very easy to do more damage than good.

Reaction score
Would like to look at both options, so any suggestions would be welcomed. Any idea how much a proper detailer would charge, as I have never had this done before? Would only want to use someone who is recommended

Reaction score
A mate did mine, he has done lots of cars, porsche, type r accord and integra, my Trophy, S3 and loads of others.
Have a look at the thread below to see what he used on my car, it came up mint. Think he said the work he did would cost approx £180 cheap and up to £400 for the same thing at some of the more expensive places.
In my opinion its well worth the money, im going to give him a bell next month and get it done again, plus the wheels this time as they are starting to look a bit shabby after the crappy weather we have been having.
He has done loads more cars since mine so would imagine it will be even better this time around. :D .
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5468

This is a punto he did, shows just what a decent clean up can do:-
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=76782

Ajr

Reaction score
They look pretty good! I always do my own detailing as i couldn't trust someone else on my paint :lol:
Just make sure you don't use car washes after you've had it done! Going for full rotary polish yeah?

Reaction score
Yes indeed. It's costing me £350 for the two cars, and as neither has been detailed before, they estimate that the chappie doing the job will be here for the best part of the day. Just wish I could then garage them - I am now sitting in what was my garage, which we had converted into my office when we moved here six years ago. Will let you know how I got on once they have finished