Reaction score
Had my car booked in today to my local dealers 'Masters of Beckenham' for an oil change and to fit some Goodridge brake hoses.

I received friendly service from them with all the work being carried out to my satisfaction at a very reasonable previously agreed price - they even cleaned the car inside and out for me.

Got the car home and before I put her away in the garage for the night, I decided to give her the once over (should of really done this at the dealership) and that's when I noticed the wheel had been badly curbed.

The dealership wanted to repair the wheel, but I insisted that only a new wheel and an alignment check would do. They said that they would check availability and get back to me.

Just got the call to say that they have ordered a new wheel for me.

From now on I will be asking the dealership to check and sign that my car is in perfect condition before I hand over the keys!

7MAT

Reaction score
bloody hell, twats! nice that they actually sorted it out no fuss though, I don't think you'd normally get that from Reno... this must be one of the better ones :lol:

Reaction score
TheJesus said:
bloody hell, twats! nice that they actually sorted it out no fuss though, I don't think you'd normally get that from Reno... this must be one of the better ones :lol:

I wouldn't say 'without any fuss', as they denied the damage at first. It was only after speaking at great length with the service manager that they took the situation seriously.

I must admit I was seriously pissed off with them and I let it be known - still they are doing the right thing now! Although I'm still annoyed.

7MAT

Day

Reaction score
Re: Handover sheet

They would pi55 in your air condioning system if you were to get anal about it!