Reaction score
I have for sale some parts that I just want out of the way -

Will get pics of all the parts at the weekend due to being away from home.

-Clio Sport Steering wheel with air bag - some slight melting to the side but have seen ALOT worse! thumb grips in good condition, came from my Trophy done around 48k £70.

- 2 Toyo Proxes T1R, plently of tread left on I 'Think' they are 195/45/16 but will have to check up, again came from my trophy. £60 for the pair

- 2 Recaro stickers in white, made from top quality vinyl not cheap s**t like on ebay has a 10+yr guarantee not to fade in colour. £10

- The new 2009 Nurburgring map stickers in Silver and Red inside and out, again not cheap s**t £5 each

- Speedline Corse 'flow forming' wheel decals silver, light blue, dark blue - made to fit a 16 in wheel, just follows the diameter of the edge of your rim £20 for 8 Two for each wheel.

As I stated I will get pics up asap of the items.

Cheers Rich

Reaction score
I will get some pics up later today mate had a lot of interest on the cliosport site!

Reaction score
Got a new batch of the silver/gray decal due to alot of people wanting them on the cliosport site!

Also got some replacments for the 2118 speedlines

Reaction score
son of solo said:
can you post a pic of the gray decal ?

There the same as whats in the pic, they look dark silver/gray. Bit hard to tell from the pic due to the flash being on.
I have to say I tried having the dark blue ones on and they looked very nice! I will upload the pic when I find it.

Rich

Reaction score
I have totally forgot to change the size of the tires! I changed them over on the CS site. They are 205/45/16 for the toyo's and have around 3-4mm tread.....