Reaction score
I'm looking for a clio trophy to replace my renaultsport megane that needs to go for expanding family. Still want something fun that I can go out into the dales in

Looking for an example that's as original as possible an under 30k miles. Will consider higher milers depending on condition, service history etc

Cheers

Reaction score
The one on there I've been to see. It's ok but would want it for 7.5k and they won't budge, or at least they wouldn't a couple of weeks ago. You never know

ps i'll keep you posted, every week that goes by means I might be able to afford yours soon

Reaction score
roystinho said:
The one on there I've been to see. It's ok but would want it for 7.5k and they won't budge, or at least they wouldn't a couple of weeks ago. You never know

ps i'll keep you posted, every week that goes by means I might be able to afford yours soon
^ Whats the milage and is that your budget?

Reaction score
Found one :D

I walked in today with the wad of cash from my meg for the one I originally looked for. Got him down to 7.7k, so happy with that, only done 27k. Needs a good polish etc, a couple of stonechips when looking really carefully, but happy with it all in all.

Lets see how it goes tomorrow to the Lake District via the dales