Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just received into stock an 05/05 plate one owner Trophy with 12250 miles. Recent service at Wests of Cambridge. All in very good original condition and drives well. Usual deals done and part exchange welcome, particularly looking for the usual suspects hot-hatch wise, Civic Type R, Leon Cupra (prefer R) Clio 172 , 182 and Cup models. Will be advertising at £10995 on Autotrader but you can get the jump on that by reading this!

pm or contact me here: http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/contact.htm

I also have a number of 182s coming in, including two Inferno Full Fat Cup Pack cars and probably a further 05/05 FF Cup Pack in Black.

Reaction score
As someone who has sometimes singlehandedly kept up the price of Trophy by buying up too cheap ones (yes, really!) with a long hot Summer and a World Cup, retail supply and demand has not been as they say in 'equilibreum'. Need to move seven 182s in two weeks, so hauling out the big guns! Once they are gone we can see how prices level out.

Reaction score
allvehicles said:
As someone who has sometimes singlehandedly kept up the price of Trophy by buying up too cheap ones (yes, really!) with a long hot Summer and a World Cup, retail supply and demand has not been as they say in 'equilibreum'. Need to move seven 182s in two weeks, so hauling out the big guns! Once they are gone we can see how prices level out.

So what your saying is it's not time to be buying 182's or timeshare in Lebanon at the present??????????????

Reaction score
If you wanted to see a bit of life I wouldn't rule out either :)