Reaction score
I have a clio 2002 16 v 1,4
Since yesterday the engine works bad, seems like misfire, maybe a sensor or something that cause to not work 4 cylinders.
with 800 rpm it has a small vibration and with 2-3000 rpm it has a bad noise and doest has power

any idea ??!!

Reaction score
bad news
it seems that I have the same problem
I brought it to the garage and they checked with diagnostic software but nothing, the coils seems ok and the sparks too
maybe I should check something else,
any idea??
thanks

Reaction score
bad news
it seems that I have the same problem
I brought it to the garage and they checked with diagnostic software but nothing, the coils seems ok and the sparks too
maybe I should check something else,
any idea??
thanks
Check all you HT leads. Make sure there are no splits/cracks in them where they could arc

Reaction score
it looks like the petrol is not good because the same problem is having one friend of mine with an opel astra 2002
today it was powered on emissions warning light and the engine works the same with abnormal noise and shake (like an misfire but more smooth)
I should use the remaining fuel (maybe 15 liters) or I should remove it??
is it an easy way to remove the fuel completely without opening the tank??
thanks

Reaction score
it looks like the petrol is not good because the same problem is having one friend of mine with an opel astra 2002
today it was powered on emissions warning light and the engine works the same with abnormal noise and shake (like an misfire but more smooth)
I should use the remaining fuel (maybe 15 liters) or I should remove it??
is it an easy way to remove the fuel completely without opening the tank??
thanks

I found a guy who remove all the fuel and filter it, recycle
he found aprox 100ml of water in 15 litres of petrol, he filtered it and put back the petrol on the tank
the clio is working again bad, like misfiring (3 pistons) but of course less shake
it has 2 days with this problem and I dont know what to do or what to check,
with diagnostic OBD II is not having any error code