Reaction score
I've recently purchased my trophy no.007, I know a couple of its previous owners have been on here and thats great news

When I bought the car the paint was horrific, no scratches but heavy swirling so I spent around 10-14hours getting the paint to a standard I'm happy with

I was showing it on the cliosport stand at trax and heres a couple of pics I took

SAM_1043.jpg
SAM_1044.jpg
SAM_1042.jpg
SAM_1045.jpg

And here is the difference after one pass with the machine polisher, a few pictures show how it was and the final is what I was left with

69122e77.jpg
dc6ea40e.jpg

SAM_1004.jpg
SAM_1005.jpg
SAM_1008.jpg

SAM_1007.jpg
SAM_1012.jpg

Reaction score
Looks good mate. You obviously put in some time and got good results. Were there many Trophy's at Trax?

Reaction score
Ahhh I wondered who's car that was I've been in at a few times as its original owner was my mate Lee Mather I believe.

My car was there on the Performance French Car mag stand and there was another Trophy on the Cliosheep stand too :)

Reaction score
stealthsport.co.uk said:
Ahhh I wondered who's car that was I've been in at a few times as its original owner was my mate Lee Mather I believe.

My car was there on the Performance French Car mag stand and there was another Trophy on the Cliosheep stand too :)
Ah is this matt? I heard you'd had a big fall out with the cliosport chaps but never found out why

Had a poke around your trophy at fcs and a quick look at trax, how do you find the v6 intake?

There were 3 trophy's altogether at trax, there may have been 1 or 2 in the carpark but from memory there was mine, matts and some other guy (T9 PHY)

Reaction score
chris205 said:
stealthsport.co.uk said:

Ah is this matt? I heard you'd had a big fall out with the cliosport chaps but never found out why

Had a poke around your trophy at fcs and a quick look at trax, how do you find the v6 intake?

There were 3 trophy's altogether at trax, there may have been 1 or 2 in the carpark but from memory there was mine, matts and some other guy (T9 PHY)

Yes its Matt mate and I've dropped you a PM :)