CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY wishes here...

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope 2006 is a better year for those who have had incidents like me in the car! Well, I hope everyone has a good new year really.

I shall be putting some miles in over the break, Swindon -> Cornwall -> Kent -> Swindon. Hopefully I will see some of you about.

Cheers
Stu

G

I'd second that, all that festive type greetings stuff to one and all, with just one exception and i hope his rust bucket leaves a road at high speed and he ends up sucking a lamp-post.

That little snippet of un-festiveness aside merry xmas everyone :wink:

Lee

Reaction score
And I'll certainly 3rd it. Hopefully I'll get myself down to Swindon again for some beers next year Stu.

2005 has been a great year and I've done some great things, I hope to do even more in 2006. :D

Sam

Reaction score
And again… Happy Christmas Guy’s (Girl’s), looking forward to meeting most of you soon at a track day at least..

Best Wishes for 2006 !!

Sam.

Reaction score
I'm hoping to have a quick (very) across the channel on a booze cruise to stock up tor the festivities. Would love to get the reaction of a few French folk whilst there since Renault has not seen fit to offer them any. I just love the fact that this thing drives like a little racer yet still offers the versatility of a hatchback for trips like this. As above - Happy Xmas (leave the keys somewhere safe if drinking!). :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: