Reaction score
need some advise - the catalyst converter on my trophy has went and its now sounding like a tractor.

i know the standard ones are around 2k so not buying one of them any advise on the ones from ebay. i did consider a decat being the cheapest option but to much hastle around mot time.

Reaction score
i think thats the option im going to go down... even though the ebay ones are 100quid i would rather something a bit better and stainless steel

Reaction score
The standard 182 cat is already a 200-cell sports cat. I doubt you will see any gains from one of K-tecs sports cats and even if you do, they won't warrant spending £300....!

Personally I'd buy a genuine OEM cat second hand off eBay / ClioSport.net. It will cost £60-£80 tops. Whilst it's off the car I'd recommend getting the "cat mod" done also.

Reaction score
The standard 182 cat is already a 200-cell sports cat. I doubt you will see any gains from one of K-tecs sports cats and even if you do, they won't warrant spending £300....!

Personally I'd buy a genuine OEM cat second hand off eBay / ClioSport.net. It will cost £60-£80 tops. Whilst it's off the car I'd recommend getting the "cat mod" done also.

whats the cat mod?

Reaction score
so the flange is gubbed in my car. not done anything about it yet. waiting on someone delivering a genuine cat for 50 bux to replace the gubbed one.

Reaction score
I have a genuine fully working CAT for sale if anyone interested? It came of my Trophy last month and has only covered 30,000 miles.
£80 free delivery

Reaction score
any advice on how to fit the catalyst converter? got my new one or should i say used. going to fit it tonight.