Reaction score
I have two diskiles about my new toy and was wondering is there anything I can do to fix them;

1. The Steering Wheel. At the thumb rests there seems to be a horrible sort of plastic that make my hands sweat. It horrible to the touch. I suppose i could get a smaller aftermarket wheel, but I really need cruise control for all the average speed cameras. Could the curise control be wired to an aftermarket wheel?

2. The Seats. Yes they are very supportive but they are FAR to high. There seems to be a good 10cm of space below them. Is it possible to get a modifed rail or subframe that lowers them?

Cheers,

Chris

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
1. steering wheel: youd need to fabricate a switch for the CC yourself, failing that you'd eithe rhave the choice of sticking with the current wheel or loosing the CC and getting an aftermarket one.

2. Seat hight has always been an issue in the clio, the Recaros are actually the lowest seats in the entire RS range, not sure about modifying the rail any further, theoretically it'd be possible.

Hope that helps.

Reaction score
maybe you should buy a extra subframe and get someone to cut it down & weld up (powder coat afterwards )

Reaction score
I know alot of people do, but i don't find the seat position bad at all. In fact its pretty much identical to Evo's and impreza's etc but they never get flamed for their driving positions! :?