Can anyone help me with info on this Trophy?

Reaction score
Hey chaps, a mate's interested in a Trophy, the reg is NY05 JZJ, im not sure what number unfortunatly, thing is its pretty cheap, i think its a cat D, and knowing how great you guys are im wondering if anyone has anymore info on it?

Cheers chaps! :)

Reaction score
Re: Can anyone help me with info on this Trpohy?

try the opwners section. that has lots of useful background info, but if you do not know the number that may be a little difficult. Ask the seller for the number and get an HPI check on it. if your still unsure have an RAC inpection. alternatively No 452 is up for sale at a competitive price :D

Reaction score
Re: Can anyone help me with info on this Trpohy?

yeah i have thought about checks etc matey thank you, what i meant was is the car known on here by anyone? :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
other than it being a Cat D and it being sold through Chesterfield Reno there's no other info on it - sorry.

Reaction score
I would slack the cat D off, you can get a proper no damage trophy for high 7's and low 8's anyway.

Spend the extra 1k for peace of mind and a better example.

Reaction score
I paid £7400 for mine with 38,000 miles, personally i'd avoid a cat-d unless i was the person that repaired it! My ex had a puma which was a cat-d which only needed a bootlid and a bumper (nothing else at all was damaged) where-as i've seen a 172 on ebay, cat-d with a bent roof.

TRL

Reaction score
It is def Cat D repaired with full insurance pay out. Pretty sure that means that insurers wont pay out again
if it gets stolen or written off. I considered this car at £6750 but the guys are right that you wont pay much more
for a good one. Dont take the risk - the set up on this car is marginal - any give in the suspension and it wont
drive how it should.
Theres a proper one at Martins for £6995 done loads of miles but at least its HPI clear.