Brand New Sachs. (Group Buy)

Reaction score
So I’ve been in contact with Jesse. He’s quoting 650 euros delivered to the uk. I asked about details and if he had PayPal.. he replied with “no PayPal only bank transfer” then I got “I send You tonight”
That was today’s messages... he hasn’t connected me tonight.
I’m a bit apprehensive in sending any money by bank transfer....is there any cover with a bank transfer?.. Is £575 for 2 new dampers too good to be true?

Reaction score
It is a piece of cake to set up a PayPal account, a bank transfer overseas gives you almost zero protection and if he was a serious seller he would offer PayPal as an option. It could be that he is perfectly legitimate but he won't be getting my money.

Reaction score
Sorry, I'll modify that. As it stands I would be unlikely to take the risk.

Reaction score
So I have a picture of his bank card and address. He still wants a bank transfer and as soon as funds are in his bank he’ll give me a tracking number.
I’m seriously thinking of using a credit card and going for it. Will let you all know how I get on.

Reaction score
Are these sachs front shocks legit? For the Clio Trophy and not adjustable? Mine need re-furb so wondering whether to get them done or buy some more.

Reaction score
Are these sachs front shocks legit? For the Clio Trophy and not adjustable? Mine need re-furb so wondering whether to get them done or buy some more.
From looking at the pictures they look like they are 100% adjustable trophy / twingo dampers.
In one of the pictures it looks like the dampers are more silver than anything else so that puts me off a little personally.

I think the main issue with this buying these is sending so money money to someone with no real protection and not knowing what you will get in return.

Reaction score
Picture seem to show original Trophy dampers, not Twingo.'s They are silver and have the dust cap and also seem to carry the sachs sticker, Twingo's have new additional rod bearing, no cap and latest ZF sticker. I didn't know originals still existed anywhere...

Cue

Reaction score
@MarcB did you have a pair of the oem dampers refurb'd and retro fitted with the Twingo scraper seal?

If so where did you source the seal?